Most frequent asked questions and answers

Well, it’s that simple. Just pick up our contact and tell us how you want your project done. 

Also you can describe your project and suggest the period for the work to be completed by filling the contact forms or mailing us . We consider your offer (if necessary we ask you some questions), discuss the price and time frame and after completing the legal billing issues, we are ready to work.

Yes, we have development contracts for software and web development and we are very flexible about the clauses which may be altered if you are not comfortable with any of it.

Yes, you are welcome to discuss with us your requirements for a rough estimate and if you have all your requirements worked out then we can even give the exact estimation.

We take 70% of the bill at the start of the project and the remaining 30% upon completion of the project. Whereas all Services like Hosting, Digital Marketing and Web Management, etc. are settled 100% upon the signature of contract.

Of course we do, depending on the scope of your project. This is useful in initial requirements gathering, final implementation and other checkpoints like at the beginning or end of each phase. Our consultants will work with you on-site to facilitate things.

We keep you informed regularly about the progress of your project. With web development,  you can see the progression of your website online. A project manager will be assigned during the process who will regularly keep in touch with you and analyze instructions submitted from your end.

When possible, write down any information about error messages and take screen shots your issue. Next, attempt to recreate the issue. Often times, it helps to close the program and restart the computer to reset the system, and possibly resolve the problem.

A dedicated IT Support team are on standby to assist you and can be reached by filling out our service supports form.

Yes, we understand the responsibility of signing the NDA and most of our projects come under this category.

It will be our pleasure to provide you some references and their contact information.

group, together, teamwork


Contact us today for more information on any of our services or to schedule a free consultation. 

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top
Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.
20% off! Get the latest from KHALITECH.
Be the first to know about the awesome new things we are working on and get an exclusive discount on our services and packages.